An On-line Course to Discover Your Purpose and Life with Intention
Your purpose is the reason you exist. It gives your life meaning. Your purpose is the birthplace of focus, intentionality and strategic action.
Robert Bryne said, “The purpose of life IS the purpose of life.”
Once you discover your purpose, it unlocks an intrinsic motivation which leads to achievement and accomplishment. IT MAKES YOU FEEL ALIVE.
What is The Life Purpose Portfolio Project?
It is an on-line, virtual project that walks you through the process of accurately answering the questions, “Who am I, why am I here and what am I here to do?”
A portfolio is a compilation of materials and this project will guide you in assembling pertinent components to a life of intention. You’ll script a compelling personal Mission and Vision Statement, excavate your Intrinsic Core Values, Passions and Potential, and answer the age-old question, “What’s my purpose?”, once and for all.
Napoleon Hill said, “There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”
After completing The Life Purpose Portfolio Project, you will have a better understanding of what you what with a definitive purpose and awaken the fire within to create a life worth celebrating.
I remember a time in my life when I had built my identity around what I DID versus who I AM at my core. When what I DID was swept away, seemingly overnight, it rocked me at my core.
I had constructed a foundation for my self-esteem based on my position. I was left unfulfilled, lonely and devastated. I had set myself up for disappointment. My inner world and my outer world collided.
I went through a roller coaster of emotions and unhealthy relationships. Convinced that I was the victim in my own story, I become adept at telling my sad tale. Still in the middle of my IDENTITY CRISIS, I went from finding my identity in a man and the ministry, to finding my identity in my misery.
I realized that I had completely lost myself throughout the process of life. I had morphed into a false version of who I was created to be. I woke up one morning crying, and I said, “I don’t even recognize the woman I’ve become.” Every time I felt stuck was because I was disconnected from my true identity, trying to fit into someone else’s mold of who I should be.
I went on a journey of self-discovery to get to know ME!
I’m now guided by my core values, fueled by my passion and potential, led by my mission and vision and fulfilling my purpose on the earth.
My role, as your coach, is to call you off of the hamster wheel of a purposeless life and walk you through a process of designing a life of intention so that you can exude happiness from the inside out and live ON PURPOSE!
It’s no accident that you’re here at this moment in time…this is the answer you’ve been praying for…
Living without purpose is actually dangerous. An unintentional life is boring and exhausting all at the same time. Life becomes a monotonous merry-go-round of the daily grind. You become driven by the demands of others and the tyranny of the urgent.
When you don’t know with assurance what your mission and vision is, you settle for a life of distraction, disappointment and disillusionment.
Staying unaware of your intrinsic core values leaves you wavering in your decisions, unable to trust yourself and then beating yourself up as your worst enemy. Much of your emotional angst is caused from operating out of values that don’t belong to you. You become susceptible to living the life you’re expected to live rather than the life of your dreams. This leaves you feeling insecure, idly waiting for someone to give you permission, approval and validation to be the best version of yourself.
Living a passionless life, unaware of your potential becomes a tug of war between your destiny and the day to day, monotonous routines, enticing you to succumb to the disruption of pointless obligations.
Life doesn’t have to be hard! We make it hard when we are wandering aimlessly through life.
Zig Ziglar said, “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
When you define who you are based on the opinions of others, you set yourself up for a life of discontentment.
When you define who you are based on your past, you get stuck in a hopeless chasm of shame, blame and guilt.
When you define who you ARE by what you DO, you build your life on a shaky foundation because what you do can change at any time:
- A job-change
- The birth of a child
- Loss of a loved one
- Financial devastation
It’s possible to define who you are based on who you were created to be. It’s possible to design a life that is in alignment with who you are at your core and feel good about it!
The Life Purpose Portfolio Project will give you the tools that you need to hit the bulls-eye in your life!
Many self-help and personal-development gurus talk about the importance of self-love…and I am in absolute agreement…BUT, you can’t love what you don’t know!
Getting to know who you are underneath the masks and labels is PARAMOUNT to even the basics of loving yourself. Self-love is not selfish…it’s the foundation of a life of intention and impact.
Defining and designing your mission, vision, purpose…your intrinsic core values, passions and potential…it will unlock a deep self-understanding which will unearth a new self-compassion. Living a value-based life allows you to trust yourself to make decisions without second-guessing yourself, it gives you direction and as you are led by inner-guidance.
Your self-worth will erupt. Your belief in yourself will sky-rocket. You will finally be able to appreciate yourself and love yourself. The second greatest commandment is found in Mark 12:31 and it says, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” When you love yourself, you love others better. Self-love is the key to better relationships.
This is why I created the Identity Portfolio Project – a virtual step-by-step process to discovering your TRUE identity so that you can live with deep authenticity and intention!
You’ll walk away with FOCUS and INTENTION, a deep sense of SIGNIFICANCE and FULFILLMENT and the ability to create life with a FLOW.
- You will unlock a flow of abundance.
- Your relationships will improve.
- You will have clarity about what direction to move in.
- You will feel more confident.
- You will be able to make better decisions.
How to Unearth the Treasure Within & Reveal Who Are You at Your Core
- You’ll Begin to Unearth Who You Are at Your Core
- You’ll Distinguish Between Your Thoughts and Their Thoughts
- You’ll Discover Your Likes & Dislikes
- You’ll Be Able to Answer the Question “What Do I Want?”
- You’ll Begin to Shift Your Perception About Yourself as a Treasure
How to Excavate Your Intrinsic Core Values
- You’ll Understand What Core Values Are & Why It’s Imperative to Be Guided by Them
- You’ll Discover Your Intrinsic Core Values
- You’ll Release Values That Don’t Belong to You & Come into Alignment with Your Core Values
- You’ll Begin the Process of Designing Your Identity Portfolio
How to Determine Your Personal Passion & Potential
- You’ll Discover Your Passion – What Lights Your Fire
- You’ll Understand Your Potential & What You Are Capable Of
- You’ll Determine What Makes You Say YES So That You Can Say NO
- You’ll Discover What Lies Within Your Realm of Possibility So That You Can Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
How to Answer the Age-old Question, “What’s My Purpose?” Once & For All
- You’ll Unlock What’s Been Buried Deep Within All Along
- You’ll Answer Questions to Unearth Your Purpose – Your Reason for Being Here
- You’ll Be Guide Step-by-Step to Answer the Age-old Question, “What’s My Purpose” Once & For All
- You’ll Integrate Your Purpose into Everyday Life So That You Can Live with Deep Authenticity
How to Script a Powerful Mission Statement That Summons You to a Life of Significance & Fulfillment
- You’ll Understand the Power of a Mission Statement to Keep You Living with Intention
- You’ll Answer the Question, “What Am I Here to Do?”
- You’ll Answer the Question, “Who Am I here to Serve?”
- You’ll Be Guided Step-by Step as You Design a Mission Statement That Directs Your Path
How to Script a Compelling Vision Statement That Keeps You Focused
- You’ll Understand Why a Vision Statement is Imperative to a Life of Significance
- You’ll Comprehend and Incorporate the Power of Intention and Focus in Your Everyday Life
- You’ll Understand the Key Components of a Vision Statement
- You’ll Be Guided Step-by Step as You Script a Vision Statement That Moves You from Inspiration to Action
From Goal-Setting to Goal-Getting – How to Set Goals That Are in Alignment with Who You Are at Your Core
- You’ll Discover Your Big WHY
- You’ll Write Goals That Are in Alignment with Who You Are at Your Core
- You’ll Make Your Goals SMART
- You’ll Calendar Your Goals to Goal from Dreaming to Doing
Pay in Full Discount: $497
Payment Plan: 2 X $275
Instant access to the complete course membership site with all training materials!
7 in-depth training modules to walk you through every step of discovering your calling and creating your profitable business
Access to the exclusive Life Purpose Portfolio Project Facebook Group, your new source of everyday inspiration and lifelong friends!
My renowned client Welcome Packet and Contract with Daily Affirmations and Journal Prompts to Support Your “Aha-Moments” ($250 value, FREE!)
BONUS 1: Access to Coaching Intensive
BONUS 2: The Ultimate Life Purpose Portfolio, a beautifully designed, displayable worksheet to record all the components of your Life Purpose. ($99 value, FREE!)
BONUS 3: From Goal-Setting to Goal-Getting – How to Set Goals That Are in Alignment with Who You Are at Your Core ($250 value, FREE!)
BONUS 4: 1 Month FREE in The Flutter – A Virtual Empowerment Center for Women ($29 value, FREE!)
Error: There is no connected account for the user 11881651594 Feed will not update.